ODIN Labs Inc takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- All ODIN Labs Inc contractors and employees undergo background checks prior to being engaged or employed by us in accordance with local laws and industry best practices.
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all employees, contractors, and others who have a need to access sensitive or internal information.
- We embed the culture of security into our business by conducting employee security training & testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors.
- All development projects at ODIN Labs Inc, including on-premises software products, support services, and our own Digital Identity Cloud offerings follow secure development lifecycle principles.
- All development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo a design review to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development.
- All team members that are regularly involved in any system development undergo annual secure development training in coding or scripting languages that they work with as well as any other relevant training.
- Software development is conducted in line with OWASP Top 10 recommendations for web application security.
ODIN Labs Inc deploys third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production and Internet facing systems on a regular basis.
- All new systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production.
- We perform penetration testing both by internal security engineers and external penetration testing companies on new systems and products or major changes to existing systems, services, and products to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of our products & environment from multiple perspectives.
- We perform static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open source libraries, as part of our software development process.
ODIN Labs Inc Cloud provides maximum security with complete customer isolation in a modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture.
ODIN Labs Inc Cloud leverages the native physical and network security features of the cloud service, and relies on the providers to maintain the infrastructure, services, and physical access policies and procedures.
- All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using ODIN Labs Inc’s isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling.
- All data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated, highly trained ODIN Labs Inc experts.
- We separate each customer's data and our own, utilizing unique encryption keys to ensure data is protected and isolated.
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC 2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest, ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times.
- We implement role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review revoke access as needed.
ODIN Labs Inc is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage billions of digital identities across the globe. Our external certifications provide independent assurance of ODIN Labs Inc’s dedication to protecting our customers by regularly assessing and validating the protections and effective security practices ODIN Labs Inc has in place.
SOC 2 Type 1
ODIN Labs Inc successfully completed the AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type I audit. The audit confirms that ODIN Labs Inc’s information security practices, policies, procedures, and operations meet the SOC 2 standards for security.
ODIN Labs Inc has also successfully completed HIPAA compliance in accordance with AT-C 315, established by the American Institute Certified Public Accountants.
ODIN Labs Inc was audited by Prescient Assurance , a leader in security and compliance certifications for B2B, SAAS companies worldwide. Prescient Assurance is a registered public accounting in the US and Canada and provide risk management and assurance services which includes but not limited to SOC 2, PCI, ISO, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, CSA STAR etc. For more information about Prescient Assurance, you may reach out them at email@example.com
An unqualified opinion on a SOC 2 Type I audit report demonstrates to the ODIN Labs Inc’s current and future customers that they manage their data with the highest standard of security and compliance.
Customers and prospects can request access to the audit report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.